I am often hired as a musician and orchestral leader for events, galas or to artists. As a multi instrumentalist with high competence in arranging music for bands, strings, winds etc I am often a good choice for organizers and artists as they get an “all in one” solution.
Do you need an unique composition? String arrangements on hymns or hard rock songs? Choir arrangement for your recording or your choir? I have had many assignments as a composer and my musical arrangements arr well spread in Sweden.
I often have assignments as a lone entertainer, where I use a microphone and an instrument and can go from calm and quiet to an energetic party where everyone dances and sings along. I can also put together a competent band that is specially designed for your event.
Do you feel that your creativity in the choir, the band, the vocal group or maybe in the studio has stopped and would need an energy boost, then it may be the place to use my services. As a leader on your choir kick-off or as a conductor I can with my routine and skills get new energy in your music making. I have over 30 years experience as choir conductor / conductor and have led everything from big band to symphony orchestra.
A short resume
• Studied music at the university fo four years
• Worked as band leader in among others Spain and Greece.
• Worked for over ten years as an educator at Birka college of music.
• Composed the music for Östersund’s celebration of the turn of the millennium.
• Leader and conductor for many choirs.
• Started several choirs that have become established.
• Started and was singing in the vocal group Bara Vox, we won the international choir and vocal group competition Tamperen Sävel.
• Started and conducting the Choir Decibel which came second in championship for choirs in Sweden.
• Participated as a musician in several theater plays and cabarets.
• Participated as a singer/actor in various musicals, for example the sami opera Skuvle Nejla and Mack the knife
• Arranged, sung and recorded the National song of Jämtland which about 40,000 people sing on citys big festival each year.
• Sound engineer for several bands and artists over the years. Too many to even begin to count.
• Played, sung and often been the band leader for many famous swedish artists. From country via Jazz to rock
• Written two musicals. Svart som synden (Black as the Sin) along with Jens Ganman and Utanförskapet (the exclusion) together with Fredrik Westin.
• Entertainment manager for Sweden’s second largest ski-resort for six years
• Band leader at several galas and events. Both Swedish and international like Childrens Climate Prize.
• Musical director and Vocal Coach for several musicals.